Gym Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- You are entitled to a cooling off period of 14 days once you have purchased gym membership. Please contact us within 14 days if you wish to cancel your membership.
- There are circumstances in which you are entitled to cancel your membership after the 14-day cooling off period or freeze your membership for a period of time. These include a new medical condition, moving away from the area or a change in financial circumstances. Please contact the RTC for assistance with this.
- For a monthly membership the first payment is taken at the checkout and subsequent payments of the same amount at one month intervals thereafter. Monthly membership is a rolling monthly contract, the following month can be cancelled at least two days prior to the payment being collected.
- An annual membership requires payment for 12 months up front, it is automatically renewed at the end of the 12 months. You can only cancel an annual gym membership part way through in one of the special circumstances referenced above and need to contact the RTC to do so.
- Junior Membership is only open to those aged 16 and 17.
- Young Membership is only open to those ages between 18 and 22.
- For age based memberships you will need to enter your date of birth at the checkout. Your membership expires the month after your birthday. If your birthday is on the 24th July and your membership’s next payment is due on the 28th July, your membership will end on the 27th August and no payment will be taken on the 28th August. You are free to cancel it yourself, if you do not do this the RTC will cancel it for you. We will send you a reminder email before your birthday. You can then purchase a new relevant membership via your existing RTC gym account on our website.
- Your membership start date is the date you sign up and complete payment on our website.
- You cannot use someone else’s membership or transfer membership between persons.
- If payment fails at any point during your contract your membership will be suspended, please contact us to resolve the issue.
- The RTC reserves the right to cancel memberships at any time if the terms of this agreement are broken by the user. We reserve the right to decline membership in circumstances like the gym being oversubscribed, we will inform you as soon as possible and refund any payment taken.
- The RTC reserves the right to close the gym when needed, this will usually be due to maintenance or use of the building by vulnerable groups. The RTC gym will also close for cleaning, members will be made aware of these hours and we will try to schedule cleaning at a convenient time to members.
- The RTC reserves the right to alter the service provided where necessary.
If you have any difficulties with payment or cancellation, please contact the RTC as soon as possible.
- If you have a complaint or feedback, please contact the RTC, we will do our best to resolve the issue in line with these terms and conditions.
- Our gym is for individual domestic use only, for those wishing to negotiate commercial use please contact the RTC.
- You can contact the RTC via our website http://www.rtcsports.uk or via email email@example.com
- The RTC will contact members to inform them of service updates and relevant information.
- The minimum age for use of the the Gym is 16 years old.
- 16 & 17-year-olds must always attend the gym with a paid-up adult member (aged 18 or over).
- Under 18s are not permitted to use the weight machines or free weights.
- If the member is under 18, then an adult with parental/guardian responsibility must sign an agreement in person at the RTC. The member must also complete a free in person induction with their parent/guardian, please contact the RTC after purchasing membership to arrange this. Your first month of membership is free to allow for this.